The Czech Republic (i/ˈtʃɛk/ CHEK; Czech: Česká republika, pronounced [ˈt͡ʃɛskaː ˈrɛpuˌblɪka],short form Česko Czech pronunciation: [ˈt͡ʃɛsko]), is a landlocked country in Central Europe. The country is bordered by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the north. Its capital and largest city, with 1.3 million inhabitants, is Prague. The Czech Republic includes the historical territories of Bohemia and Moravia and a small part of Silesia.
Previously part of Czechoslovakia, and prior to 1918 part of the Austrian land of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- Brno City Archives
- Czech Film Archive
- Land Archive, Opava
- List of archives in the Czech Republic
- National Archives (Czech Republic)
- National Library of the Czech Republic
- Plzen City Archive
- Prague City Archive
- State Regional Archive in Litomerice
- Usti nad Labem City Archive